1. Schafer,J. Steffen,R. Reindel,W; A clinical assessment of dehydration resistance for a novel silicone hydrogel lens and six silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses. Poster presented at AAO; October 2020. REF-KAL-0030
2. Data on File. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021. REF-INF-0016
3. Data on file. Product Performance Evaluation of a Novel Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens: kalifilcon A Daily Disposable Contact Lenses – Summary of kalifilcon A Patient Comfort and Vision Outcomes for Patients Who Wore Lenses for 16 or More Hours Per Day. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY, 2021.
4. Rah M. Ocular surface homeostasis and contact lens design. February 2021.
5. U.S. Food & Drug Administration 510(k) Summary K200528; Bausch + Lomb (kalifilcon A) Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lens. May 2020
6. Results of a consumer symptoms survey of 318 silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lens wearers. Kadence International, April 2019.
7. The Bausch + Lomb ULTRA®ONE DAY Experience. March 2021.
8. Wolkoff P., Karcher T., Mayer H., Problemms of the “outer eyes” in the office environment: an ergophthalmologic approach. 2012.
9. Holland J.J.,Ray M.,Irwin C, Skinner T.L., Leveritt M., Desbrow B., Tear osmolarity is sensitive to exercise-induced fluid loss but is not associated with common hydration measures in a filed setting. J Sports Sci. 2018.
10. Only Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY contact lenses offer a complete moisture + comfort system with Advanced MoistureSeal® and ComfortFeel Technologies plus a complete design of high Dk/t, low modulus, UV blocking and High Definition Optics. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY contact lenses deliver health through its complete system working together to support a healthy ocular environment, the inclusion of eye health ingredients which are retained over 16 hours and the high allowance of oxygen permeability (Dk/t=134)